This course is designed to review the principles related to writing structure, grammar, researching, organizing, and crafting effective business reports and proposals.
Course Level: Advanced
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for employees that are responsible for writing reports or proposals and those who have an advanced understanding of writing in English.
- Make your writing clear, complete, concise, and correct.
- Improve sentence construction and paragraph development.
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- Identify the benefits of proper research and documentation.
- Take effective notes.
- Plan a research strategy.
- Identify and use various types of research sources.
- Create preliminary and final outlines.
- Document and attribute your work to ensure you don’t plagiarize.