This course is designed to introduce the concepts related to internet (online) marketing.
This course is for the novice online marketer who has limited knowledge related to online marketing. This course does contain computer/IT related terms that the student should be comfortable with prior to taking the course.
This course would be applicable to all employees interested in online marketing. However, the target audience are those who have proficient computer skills and are able to easily and comfortably use the Internet, search engines, and have a basic-moderate understanding of marketing and Internet concepts.
Outcome of the Course:
This course will enable learners to:
- Determine how your Internet marketing strategy fits with your overall marketing plan
- Apply techniques to influence and engage your target market
- Weigh the value of using a distribution service for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Get started with search engine optimization
- Use online advertising to boost your marketing results
- Adjust your Internet marketing plan based on metrics and reporting
Components of the Course:
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10-12 hours of course material and assignments.
The success of this course will be based on achieving the following:
- 100% completion of all modules and discussion board.
- A student score of 80% or higher on all written assignments and quizzes in the course.
- A student score of 70% or better on the final course exam.
- A completed course survey.