Body Language: Reading Body Language as a Sales Tool
This course is designed to discuss how body language can be used as a sales tool. This course will also review the impact that building relationships can have on the sales interaction.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for employees that are in customer-service or sales positions.
- Apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- Understand the impact of space in a conversation
- Identify the role that relationship building has on the sales process
- Understand the nuances of body language from a range of areas including your face, hands, arms, legs, and posture
- Use mirroring and matching techniques to build rapport
- Shake hands with confidence
- Dress for success