This course is designed to review the principles related to leadership, building your self-esteem and how to be assertive in the workplace.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees who would like to further develop their soft skills in the workplace.
- Recognize that you have worth and are worthy of happiness
- Develop techniques for eliminating unhealthy thought patterns and replacing them with supportive patterns
- Learn how to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts
- Learn how to make requests so that you get what you want
- Set goals that reflect your dreams and desires and reinforce healthy patterns
- Define self-leadership and what it means on an individual level
- Assume responsibility for your results by understanding who you are, what you want, and how to reach your goals
- Describe the four pillars of self-leadership
- Use techniques related to adjusting to change, cultivating optimism, and developing good habits to build your self-leadership