This course is designed to review the principles related to business etiquette. The course uses discussion boards, video, and scenario based activities to reinforce the concepts.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees who may need to interact with other business professionals during marketing, public speaking, networking, or other company sponsored events.
- Network effectively, including making introductions, shaking hands, and using business cards appropriately
- Dress appropriately for every business occasion
- Feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations
- Feel more confident about your business communication in every situation
- Develop that extra edge to establish trust and credibility