This course is designed to introduce the importance and process of succession planning.
Course Level: This is targeted for the intermediate to advanced audience who has at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
Targeted Learners: This course would be applicable to all employees within an organization who are responsible for hiring, training, or supervising other staff members.
Outcome of the Course:
This course will enable learners to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of succession planning for successful businesses.
- Demonstrate expertise with the key elements of a succession plan.
- Create and discuss aspects of a succession plan.
- Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles, responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation.
Components of the Course:
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10 hours of course material and assignments.
- Personal Action Plan worksheet to be completed by the student
- Print syllabus for download by student