This course is designed to inform students on how to effectively communicate with customers over the phone and properly handle requests, complaints, and stress related to working in a call center.
Course Level: This course is for the introductory level, primarily employees with less than 6 months of call center and/or customer service experience.
Targeted Learners: This course would be applicable to all employees in a call center setting that are responsible for interacting with customers over the phone.
Outcome of the Course:
This course will enable learners to:
- Understand the nuances of body language and verbal skills.
- Identify aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Create effective questions for customers.
- Communicate bad news and appropriately say no to callers.
- List effective ways to negotiate.
- Identify personal techniques for managing stress
Components of the Course:
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 12-15 hours of course material and assignments.