Coaching and Mentoring
This course is designed to review the principles related to coaching and mentoring staff. The course uses discussion boards, video, and scenario based activities to reinforce the concepts.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees who manage at least one other staff member and for employees that are responsible for the professional development of other staff members.
- Understand how coaching can be used to develop your team.
- Develop the coaching and mentoring skills that help improve individual performance.
- Demonstrate the behaviors and practices of an effective coach.
- Recognize employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed.
- Identify employee problems and ways you can help to correct them.