This course is designed to review the principles related to communication strategies including public speaking, active listening, providing feedback, and dealing with difficult situations.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees who would like to improve their communication skills when interacting with co-workers, customers, and external clients.
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills to listen actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively