Conference and Event Management
This course is designed to review the principles related to effectively planning and hosting organizational events. This course will also review the components related to delegating tasks to others and business etiquette.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for employees that are responsible for planning and coordinating events within an organization.
- Plan a complete corporate event, including an agenda, budget, goals, venue, audience, food, and whatever else your client needs
- Keep your event on budget
- Design an advertising and marketing plan that includes a comprehensive use of media, take-aways, and/or swag bags
- Determine whether partners, sponsors, and volunteers can help to make your event unforgettable
- Create an atmosphere of service that delegates will remember
- Select speakers and a master of ceremonies to add impact to your event
- Delegating tasks to others
- Identify the principles related to business etiquette