This course is designed to introduce the learner to components related to hiring, recruiting and training staff.
Course Level: This course is for the employee that may have a human resource role and be responsible for hiring,managing, and developing employees.
Targeted Learners: This course would be applicable to all employees that have a requirement to manage and coach other employees, especially new hires. This course reviews the best practices related to recruiting, hiring and retaining top talent within an organization.
Outcome of the Course:
This course will enable learners to:
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management in your own organization
- Describe the skills required to manage high potential candidates
- Recognize and foster talent within an organization
- Explain the principles of competency-based management
- Use the language for talent management
Components of the Course:
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10-12 hours of course material and assignments.
The success of this course will be based on achieving the following:
- 100% completion of all modules and discussion board.
- A student score of 80% or higher on all written assignments and quizzes in the course.
- A student score of 70% or better on the final course exam.