This course is designed to introduce creativity techniques and tools that can be used in the workplace. Students will explore common creativity models and strategies.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course would be applicable to all employees interested in learning more about how to be creative at work and how to help generate ideas and innovation in the workplace.
- Identify the difference between creativity and innovation
- Recognize your own creativity
- Build your own creative environment
- Explain the importance of creativity and innovation in business
- Apply problem-solving steps and tools
- Use individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas
- Implement creative ideas