This course is designed to review the principles related to critical thinking, problem solving, and innovation.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for employees that need to think critically and creatively at work.
- Define critical and non-critical thinking
- Identify your critical thinking style(s), including areas of strength and improvement
- Describe other thinking styles, including left/right brain thinking and whole-brain thinking
- Work through the critical thinking process to build or analyze arguments
- Develop and evaluate explanations
- Improve key critical thinking skills, including active listening and questioning
- Use analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques
- Prepare and present powerful arguments