This course is designed to review the customer relationship management and how knowledge management systems can be used to leverage information within the organization.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees that have a role in customer service or in any customer-facing position.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
- Define knowledge and knowledge management.
- Identify various knowledge management theoretical models.
- Explain how a properly implemented knowledge management program can improve efficiency.
- Describe the steps for employing a new knowledge management program in an organization.
- Identify the required components for implementing a knowledge management framework within an organization.