This course is designed to introduce new hires to the elements related to customer service. The course uses discussion boards, video, and scenario based activities to reinforce the concepts.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course would be applicable to all employees within an organization that is responsible for interacting with both internal and external customers. This training is also especially for those employees who may interact with customers over the phone or in-person.
- Outline what is needed for a customer service approach
- Identify the components that may affect customer service
- List the steps of problem-solving when dealing with customers
- Create a strategy to deal with difficult customer types
- Explain the significance of measuring and practicing customer service