This course is designed to review the principles related to holding employees accountable and how to use this accountability to delegate tasks appropriately to employees.
Course Level: Intermediate
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees that serve a supervisory or manager role and are responsible for monitoring, coaching, and delegating tasks to subordinates.
- Understand what accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
- Identify the requirements for personal and corporate accountability
- Apply the cycle of accountability and the fundamental elements required to build an accountable organization
- Describe what individuals must do to become accountable
- Build skills required for accountability, including goal setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
- Pinpoint ways to build ownership in your organization
- Isolate areas for further self-improvement