This course is designed to teach students the various techniques that can be used to fully access candidates during an interview. In addition, students will explore the types of questions and assessments that are effective in identifying top talent during hiring processes.
Course Level: This course is for the introductory and experienced level supervisor that is responsible for recruiting and hiring employees.
Targeted Learners: This course would be applicable to all hiring managers who are responsible for identifying job vacancies, creating job descriptions, and hiring employees.
Outcome of the Course:
This course will enable learners to:
- Identify the skills needed to create an effective job posting
- Describe the position and create a job advertisement
- Screen candidates to select those to be interviewed
- List the different types of interview questions
- Identify the laws related to interviewing and hiring
Components of the Course:
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10 hours of course material and assignments.