This course is designed to review the principles related to persuasion, influence and public speaking. Participants will also get a brief introduction to neuro-linguistic programming.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees that are responsible for persuading others or giving presentations.
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Describe different techniques for getting persuasive conversations and presentations underway
- Apply storytelling techniques to extend influence
- Leverage concepts of neuro-linguistic programming in everyday influence and persuasion