This course is designed to review the principles related to health and safety in the workplace, injury prevention, office ergonomics, and risk management.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees as principles related to understanding how to prevent and report incidents/accidents is important for office and workplace safety.
- To provide guidance on how to create an accident report
- Enhance every participant’s perception about reporting and investigation of incidents
- Realize the importance of reporting and investigating incidents
- Know what are the incidents/accidents that should be reported.
- Know the tools and techniques used for conducting investigation of accidents
- Understand the difference between accident and incident
- Understand the four steps included in investigation
- Identify hazard and risk control