Meeting Management: The Art of Making Meetings Work
This course is designed to review the principles related to planning and conducting effective meetings. This course will also review components related to team development and handling conflict.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees, especially those who are responsible for planning and leading meetings.
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool
- Recognize the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behaviors
- Understand how teams are formed and how this can impact meeting planning
- Handle conflict and give feedback during meetings.