This course is designed to review the principles related to negotiating. Principles of communication and relationship building will also be discussed.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees who would like to further develop their business negotiation skills.
- Understand how often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills.
- Recognize the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances.
- Identify the various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics.
- Gain skill in developing alternatives and recognizing options.
- Understand basic negotiation principles, including BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and the ZOPA.