This course is designed to introduce the learner to components related to personal branding and creating a personal brand.
Course Level: This course is designed to introduce the learner to components related to personal branding and creating a personal brand.
Targeted learners: This course would be applicable to all employees that have an interest in establishing themselves in their current role or in the organization. This course will review the process needed to create a personal brand, how to gain credibility, how to conduct presentations, and networking essentials.
Outcome of the course:
This course will enable learners to:
- Speak in terms of the impact and influence that you want to have in life and work
- Understand your personal style in terms of your personal brand
- Develop skill in areas like focus, concentration, and communication to support your brand
- Build credibility and trust by living your brand
- Take ownership of your image, both online and in person
Components of this project:
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10-12 hours of course material and assignments.
The success of this course will be based on achieving the following:
- 100% completion of all modules and discussion board.
- A student score of 80% or higher on all written assignments and quizzes in the course.
- A student score of 70% or better on the final course exam.