This course is designed to introduce employees to effective strategies that can be used to increase productivity.
Course Level: This is targeted for the introductory audience, those with 1-3 years of work experience.
Targeted Learners: This course would be applicable to all employees within an organization that have daily tasks to complete. The average student will have to manage multiple tasks of varying size on a daily basis. They may be managers, entry level employees, or supervisors.
This course will enable learners to:
- Identify what personal efficiency is
- List the skill sets needed for personal productivity
- Explain why multi-tasking is a myth
- Identify at least one long-term and one-short term goal
- Apply the 80/20 rule and learn how it should affect planning
- Identify the characteristics of a good organizational system
- Develop a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customized information center and a filing system
- Use strategies to prioritize work
- Create routines to simplify your life
- Develop methods for tackling tasks and prevent procrastination
Course Learning Components:
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10 hours of course material and assignments.
- Personal Action Plan worksheet to be completed by the student
- Print syllabus for download by student