This course is designed to review the principles related to quality improvement, problem-solving, and decision-making.
Course Level: This course is for all employees, especially those who are responsible for process improvements and/or problem-solving.
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees as principles related to quality improvement is important in increasing workplace productivity.
- Apply problem solving steps and tools
- Analyze information to clearly describe problems
- Identify appropriate solutions
- Think creatively and be a contributing member of a problem solving team
- Select the best approach for making decisions
- Create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions
- Avoid common decision-making mistakes