This course is designed to review the principles related to risk management and succession planning.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for employees that have some supervisory, project planning, or risk management experience.
- Define risk and risk management
- Describe the COSO ERM cube and ISO 31000
- Establish a risk management context
- Describe the 7 R’s and 4 T’s that form the framework of risk management activities
- Design and complete a basic risk assessment
- Determine the appropriate response to risks and create a plan for those responses
- Describe the key components of reporting, monitoring, and evaluation of a risk management program