This course is designed to review the principles related to office safety, including office hazards, workplace violence, and office space design.
Course Level: This course is for all employees.
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees as identifying, preventing, and handling hazards and potentially dangerous situations while in the workplace are critical components to employee safety.
- Identify hazards and reduce them
- Apply hiring measures that can improve safety
- Explain what a safety training program will involve
- Identify groups particularly at risk for injury and know how to protect them
- Help your organization write, implement, and review a safety plan
- Respond to incidents and near misses
- Understand the basics of accident investigation and documentation