This course is designed to review principles of leadership, goal setting, and reflecting on one’s personal mission.
This course is applicable for all employees of all levels.
This course is applicable for all employees who are interested in learning more about being a leader of others and oneself as well as exploring goal setting and following through on goal achievement.
Outcome of the Course
This course will enable learners to:
- Define self-leadership and what it means on an individual level
- Assume responsibility for your results by understanding who you are, what you want, and how to reach your goals
- Describe the four pillars of self-leadership
- Use techniques related to adjusting to change, cultivating optimism, and developing good habits to build your self-leadership
Components of the Course
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10-15 hours of course material and assignments.
The success of this course will be based on achieving the following:
- 100% completion of all modules and discussion board.
- A student score of 80% or higher on all written assignments and quizzes in the course.
- A student score of 70% or better on the final course exam.