This course is designed to review concepts related to building customer relationships and the selling process.
Course Level: This course is for the novice to experienced sales person who would like a refresher on topics related to customer service, managing customer expectations, and improving selling effectiveness.
Targeted Learners: This course would be applicable to all employees that have a customer-facing role and are dependent upon selling and interacting with customers. This audience may have also completed a customer service and building relationships course.
Outcome of the Course
This course will enable learners to:
- Describe what is meant by a project
- Explain what means
- Identify benefits of projects
- Identify the phases of a project’s life cycle
- Prioritize projects
- Begin conceptualizing your project, including goals and vision statements
- Contribute to creating a Statement of Work
- Have a better ability to sell ideas and make presentations.
- Know simple techniques and tools for planning and tracking your project.
- Have methods for keeping the team focused and motivated.
Components of the Course
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10-15 hours of course material and assignments.
The success of this course will be based on achieving the following:
- 100% completion of all modules and discussion board.
- A student score of 80% or higher on all written assignments and quizzes in the course.
- A student score of 70% or better on the final course exam.