This course is designed to review the principles related to strategic planning. Principles of project management and decision making will also be discussed.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees who are responsible for planning projects or events in the workplace.
- Define and create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify and understand task relationships
- Estimate task durations and determine project duration
- Construct a network diagram
- Calculate the critical path of a project
- Use the Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) to create estimates
- Understand SWOT analyses
- Apply tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that directs the organization from the executive to the front line