This course is designed to review the principles related to team building and interpersonal conflict resolution.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees, especially those who are responsible for creating, managing, and working with teams.
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.