This course is designed to review the principles related to telemarketing. Components of customer service will also be discussed.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees who are responsible for calling and selling to new and current customers.
- Build trust and respect with customers and colleagues.
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling.
- Identify ways to make a positive impression.
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller.
- Create a script to maximize your efficiency on the phone.
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale.