This course is designed to review the principles related to leadership, supervision, and delegating.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees who are responsible for managing and supervising others.
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence.
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees.
- Identify key attitudes that you can develop to enhance your supervisory skills.
- Use time management and planning techniques to maximize your success.
- Develop a technique for giving instructions that are clear and understood.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent.