Working Smarter: Using Technology to Your Advantage
This course is designed to review the principles related to using technology to work efficiently and effectively.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for employees that want to use technology more effectively on a daily basis.
- Make your workplace a technology-friendly place
- Make the most of computers, telephones, instant messaging, e-mail, contact management applications, and scheduling software
- Set expectations and responsibilities for security and privacy
- Develop and implement a system usage policy
- Implement policies for dealing with company property
- Make telecommuting work
- Effectively work with virtual teams