This course is designed to review the principles related to workplace wellness.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for all employees who are seeking to work in a less stressful environment or who are looking for ways to better manage their stress and work-life balance.
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
- Describe the necessity of workplace wellness programs
- Create program elements that reflect the needs of employees and the objectives of the organization
- Select program elements that fit the context of current operations
- Establish implementation and evaluation strategies