Writing Reports and Proposals
This course is designed to review the principles related to researching, organizing, and writing reports and proposals.
Course Level: Introductory
Targeted Learners: This course is applicable for employees that are responsible for writing reports or proposals.
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information
- Review your work so that it is clear, simple, complete, and correct
- Apply these skills in real work applications
- Identify the benefits of proper research and documentation
- Take effective notes
- Plan a research strategy
- Identify and use various types of research sources
- Create preliminary and final outlines
- Document and attribute your work to ensure you don’t plagiarize